Friday, April 29, 2011

What inspired you to start making captions? ^.^

I first discovered TG captions about 8 years ago in middle school, and was immediately hooked on them from then after. The first TG caption website I can recall was Oturus's TG Transformation Page, which got me addicted to captions. Reading as many as I could find on Oturus's and others websites inspired me to start writing my own captions so I could create, express, and explore my own fantasies and TG dreams.

Ask me anything

1 comment:

  1. Uhmmm i was hooked by them about 6 years ago, at first i read a couple and didn't do much for me, then i found some other dealing with latex stuff and interested me a bit more and by them i've been reading them from time to time, till i found Rachel's Haven about a year ago by now, there i started to like captions alot, i played with the idea of creating my female persona, and by then i was entranced with Alectra :3
    You should try Rachel's Haven
    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete